Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment can be used to increase personal awareness and growth, career development and team development. It provides an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing preferences in how you perceive the world and make decisions. It assesses four categories: introversion – extraversion, sensing – intuition, thinking – feeling, judging – perceiving. One letter from each category is taken to produce a four-letter test result such as “INTJ” or “ESFP”.
If you’re an individual, manager or leader at any level – emerging leader to C-level leader – you will find this assessment valuable to assess and support your well-being and accelerate individual and team performance goals by providing a deeper understanding of what makes you you. With these insights you can make more informed decisions, improve your communication and build stronger relationships with others, all based on the science of your personality.
Services provided when you select this assessment include:
- On-line access to assessment and results
- 90-minute debrief and action plan
- Other tools to enhance learning, as appropriate
- 30-minute check-in to assess progress
- Each team member gets on-line access to assessment and results
- Prep before team meeting prep you (with Sponsor) and Team Lead
- 2-hour debrief with team, including action plan and on-going assessment process
- 30-minute check-in with you (the Sponsor) and Team Lead to assess results
- Additional services and team coaching provided on request
NOTE: This assessment is also included in my Leadership Coaching service.